January 14, 2012 by Preeks
- First the unavoidables, lets get done with them first – Fall in love, get married. 😛
- Travel. A lot. Europe, South America, New Zealand, South East Asia, South Africa, who knows maybe US also!
- Visit all the major cities – New York, London, Paris,
Tokyo, Chicago, Berlin, Sydney.
- Travel. A Lot. In India.
- Seriously start thinking about writing a book.
- Watch Wimbledon live, in the stadium and see Federer squash Nadal. If this doesn’t happen in the next couple of years, I might have to change the Federer to Djokovic.
- Go to Brazil to see 2014 Football World Cup. Nope, I am not a football fan otherwise. But I love the World Cup!
- Go for a live in concert of atleast 2 or 3 favorite bands – Eric Clapton, John Mayer, Coldplay, Dave Matthews Band, Eagles. Any of these will do!
- Dance. Atleast once.
- Fall in love with a city that is not Delhi. #UncharacteristicShowOfMaturity #Turning24
- Career! I forgot about that one! 😛 I don’t want to be CEO when I’m 30. I think I found my calling and that’s Marketing. I’m good at it, and that’s what I want to do for a long time to come. But by the time I’m 30, I hope I’m good enough for people to start wanting to hear me talk about marketing. That’d be more than enough for me!
- Disney Land. #Turning24ButStillAChild
- Own a house that looks as homely as Konkana Sen’s in Wake Up Sid and as classy as Farhan Akhtar’s in Rock On! 😀
- Honda CRV. That’ll be *my* car and I’ll be driving it.
- Formally learn to play guitar. I am done fiddling with it!
- Upgrade my reading list to more mature books – Maybe non-fiction? *shudder* We’ll keep this for the later years. I can start when I’m 29, read one non fiction and cut it off the list! #Turning24 #BecomingSmarter
- I hope I continue my blog till I’m 30 so I can cross stuff off this list!
I think I’ll keep this list open and keep adding things to it. This seems so short!
And of course, the pre-requisite for any of this is, that the world doesn’t end in 2012. 😀
Happy new year everyone! 🙂