A mid week holiday is coming to an end. I have a headache. There’s office tomorrow. And a short trip to Mumbai. All in this week. Sigh.
So, we had to resort to the tag. Since I don’t know where this originated, I am going to attribute it to the two blogs where I read it – Paatiamma’s and DI’s.
1. What are you wearing?
Capris and a Minions t-shirt
2. How tall are you?
Around 5 Ft, 6 Inches.
3. How much do you weigh?
I think around 54 kgs.
4. Any tattoos?
No. Just today I was thinking of getting one of those tattoo stickers which you get free with Boomer.
5. Any piercings?
6. Favourite show?
Current favorites are Modern Family and How to Get Away with Murder
7. Something you miss?
8. Favourite song?
Too many. Current favorite is Pashmina from Fitoor.
9. Zodiac sign?
10. Quality you look for in a partner?
Intelligent, intellectual, sensitive.
11. Favourite actor?
Not a movies person at all.
12. Favourite colour?
I think red.
13. Loud music or soft?
Soft for sure!
12. Where do you go when you’re sad?
13. How long does it take you to shower?
14. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
15. Ever been in a physical fight?
Yeah! So, Sherlock has joined mixed martial arts classes and lovves trying on Jujitsu on me. So, yes, to free myself, I have to fight!
16. Turn on?
17. Turn off?
Party people. Sorry!
That women can’t have it all will be too true in my life.
19. Last thing that made you cry?
Thinking about home, around 10 minutes back I think.
20. Last time you said you loved someone?
In the afternoon.
21. Last book you read?
The Prize by Irving Wallace. Read a timepass book after a very long time!
22. The book you’re currently reading?
What If, by Randall Munroe
23. Last person you talked to?
24. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Lol. Sounds weird to say this, but husband.
25. Place you want to visit?
26. Do you have a crush?
27. Favourite piece of jewellery?
Very small pendants
28. Last song you sang?
O Palanhare from Lagaan because the movie is playing while I type this.
Phew. Saved. Have a great week ahead!